Happy Halloween!! I have the treats all ready for the little Trick or Treaters tonight. Unfortunately, it is raining now. Hopefully the rain will stop for tonight. Should be fun!! To celebrate, I have one more scary card to share!
Willow Tree Die Cut- Memory Box
Stamps: Raven-Stampin' Up; sentiment- A Muse Studios
CS: Green, Orange, White textured, Gray Marbled
Distress Inks: Frayed Burlap, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo
- Make a card from Green CS and layer with Orange
- Punch a circle from orange CS and distress with inks
- Die cut the tree from white textured CS and distress with Frayed Burlap distress ink
- Glue both to gray marbled CS and distress with inks
- Stamp the raven and sentiment with black ink
Challenges for my Happy Halloween Card:
Simon's Monday: vintage + anything goes
Little Red Wagon: Halloween
Flutterby Wednesday: any winged creature
I hope you have a SPOOKY HALLOWEEN. See you back today for my Guest Designer project for the
4 Krafty Girlz Challenge!!! Love ya.